I/we do hereby permit the named student to participate in tumbling, cheerleading or other physical activities while attending Airborne Training Center in Way. By granting permission for said student to participate in programs at Airborne Training Center, I/we assume full responsibility for said student’s personal safety and release Airborne Training Center, its supervision and employees, whether paid or volunteer, from any and all liabilities that may arise due to participation in any activity at Airborne Training Center or in which Airborne Training Center is participating elsewhere.
I/we understand that there is personal risk involved in any activity that involves motion, height, or rotation and that these activities can result in serious injury, disability, or death.
I/we declare that this student has been seen by a registered physician within the past year and has been cleared to participate in physical activity including tumbling and cheerleading.
I/we authorize Airborne Training Center to take, record, use broadcast or publish photographs, videotape or audiotape of the Participant in any media and for any lawful purpose whatsoever, including promotional or publicity of any event activity directed by the Airborne Training Center. I waive any right the Participant or I may have to approve or disapprove the finished product and/or use of such materials and to receive any royalties, profits or proceeds from such materials or finished product.
For virtual classes Only:
By you or your child participating in this or any Virtual Practice and Workout:
- You agree, represent, and warrant that:
- You are in a safe space, free of obstructions
- You are on a safe training surface
- You are wearing the proper attire to do the workout
- You are working out at your own risk, and if you feel uncomfortable doing any activity, you have the right to opt out
- You further agree that the Liability Release you executed prior to joining Airborne Training Center shall extend and apply to these Virtual Practices and Workouts service, including but not limited to limitation of liability, indemnification, and assumption of risk.
- In the event the participant is a minor, you, as the parent or legal guardian, agree to the above on behalf of yourself and your minor child. You further agree that you will observe and monitor your minor child during the course of the activity.
For registration in All Star Cheer Training Squad Only:
I/we have chosen to enroll my child(ren) in one or more classes that are billed in monthly installments. I/we undersand that I am committing to installment payments for the duration of the scheduled class in which I am registering. I/we understand that a valid credit card will be kept on file and will automatically be charged on the 10th of each month. I/we understand that payment of any months tuition may be paid by cash or check instead of the credit card on file providing that the payment is made in person BEFORE the 10th of each month. I/we understand that if my credit card is denied, a $25 service fee will be added to my account and my child(ren) may be denied admittance to class until the balance is brought current.